Coca-Cola Ireland Summer 2017 On-pack Terms and Conditions: WIN a Dream Holiday Every Weekday
By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Coca-Cola Ireland, Ground Floor, 2 Ballsbridge Park, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4; no entries should be sent to this address.
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland residents aged 16 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of any Coca-Cola company, Coca-Cola HBC, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 16 years or older (under 18s require parental/legal guardian consent to enter). Names and passports for all people travelling outside of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland must be provided before the holiday prize can be booked. Names and a form of photographic proof of I.D. must be provided prior to the booking of ROI and NI holidays. Winners and guests under 18 must have parental / legal consent and there must be a minimum of 1 guest over 18 taking part in each holiday.
3. Internet access is required to enter and entry is only valid online at the URL found on your pack label (e.g. coke.ie/Ibiza). In order to enter the prize draw for a different holiday destination than the one found on your pack, entrants can simply visit coke.ie/summer and select another destination from a drop-down menu. For a full list of destinations, see point 25.
4. The opportunity to win a dream holiday opens at 00:00 on 15/05/17 and closes at 23.59 on 30/07/17 (“Main Promotional Period”). Winners are drawn each relevant weekday morning from all entries submitted the previous weekday or over the weekend (for the avoidance of doubt, weekdays are Monday through Friday and weekends are Saturday and Sunday). For entries submitted on a Friday or at the weekend, entries will be added to the draw being made on the following Monday or next weekday morning. The first draw will take place on 16/05/17, and then on each weekday after that until the final draw on 31/07/17. There are 55 daily draws in total with 1 prize to be won in each draw during the Main Promotional Period.
5. Any entries received after 30/07/17 will not be entered into the daily draws that occur during the Main Promotional Period, but will instead be entered into one final draw, which will take place on 23/10/17 (“Bonus Draw”); all entries received between 00.00 on 31/07/17 and 23.59 on 22/10/17 are eligible for the Bonus Draw.
6. Each prize awarded during the Main Promotional Period and from the Bonus Draw consists of a half board, 7 night holiday for two people to international destinations OR for four people to local or European destinations (Winner’s choice as to destination), stay at a 4 star hotel at one of the holiday destinations listed at point 25.
7. Entrants are limited to input 5 valid codes per day. Each valid code can only be used once.
8. Entrants cannot win more than 1 holiday package during the promotion.
How to enter
9. For a chance to win a holiday, simply enter the unique 10 digit promotional code found on or with ‘Win Your Dream Holiday’ promotional packs of Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero and Diet Coke at the specific destination URL shown on pack.
Promotional codes can be found on the following packs, subject to retailer stock and availability:
- Coca-Cola Classic, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar and Diet Coke 500ml bottles
- Coca-Cola Classic, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar and Diet Coke 1.75ltr bottles
- Coca-Cola Classic, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar and Diet Coke 1.25ltr bottles
- Coca-Cola Classic, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar and Diet Coke 330ml glass bottles
- Coca-Cola Classic, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar and Diet Coke 8x330ml packs
10. If a multipack is purchased, entrants will be directed online to coke.ie/summer and will asked to enter the unique 10 digit promotional code found on their multipack. Participants can select 1 of 84 destinations from a drop down menu to be entered into a daily draw to win a holiday to their chosen destination.
11. Entrants will be required to log in or create a login and provide their full name, valid email address and phone number (which are personal and remain accessible throughout the promotion).
12. Only valid entry information will be accepted. All entry information is subject to verification and interrogation. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's information, references or printing errors do not constitute entry information. In the event of suspicious activity the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase or further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
13. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or syndicates will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries from the same person beyond the daily limit will be accepted.
14. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries, multiple entries or accounts or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
15. Entrants will be required to visit the URL specified on their pack. However, if entrants would like to select a different holiday destination they can visit coke.ie/summer and select another destination from a drop-down menu. For a full list of destinations see point 25.
16. Northern Ireland residents only: No purchase necessary. To enter: Northern Ireland entrants should call the following consumer care number: 0800 317 318, where they will be required to give contact details including NI address which will be checked together with an email address, following which they will be issued with one unique promotional code by email per day. This promotional code should then be registered online at www.coke.ie/summer to be entered into the daily prize draw. Maximum of 5 code entries can be registered at www.coke.ie/summer on one day.
Selecting the winner
Main Promotional Period
17. The promotion will start at 00:00 on 15/05/17. For each daily draw there will be 1 Winner drawn the next weekday or working day from all valid entries submitted the previous day, or from Friday’s entry and any over the weekend for the Monday’s draw.
18. The Winners will be selected at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process. The prize is as stipulated on the Winner’s entry. The Winners will be selected and then contacted via the email address submitted upon entry and required to provide the Promoter with information including their name, a valid ROI or NI home address, passport information (if travelling outside the country), photo I.D (if travelling within the country) and additional contact details. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited.
19. The Promoter will send an email to the Winner (using the email address submitted upon entry) within 24 hours of the relevant prize draw (Friday and bank holidays draws will be drawn on the next working day – 29/05/2017 the draw will be conducted on 30/05/2017). The email will notify the Winner that they have won (subject to verification) and give the Winner information on the prize and claim procedure including FREEPHONE contact number. The Promoter will continue to try to make contact with the Winner via the email provided for a further 28 days if they have not received a FREEPHONE call from the Winner.
20. In order to claim the prize, Winners will be required to call the FREEPHONE prize claim line within 28 days of the initial email contact. If the Winner does not call the claim line within 28 days of the email contact they will forfeit their prize. The Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize in the event of a non-claim to a reserve next in line from the original draw.
22. The Winner and their guests must each have a valid passport and all necessary and relevant visas (if applicable) to travel to the holiday destination. Each person’s passport must have an expiry date no less than 6 months following the dates of travel, unless otherwise specified by a pertinent regulation. All passport and visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the relevant Winner / guest.
23. The Bonus Draw will take place on 23/10/17. One winner will be drawn at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process from all valid entries received between 00.00 on 31/07/17 and 23.59 on 22/10/17.
Main Promotional Period
24. There is 1 holiday prize package to be won in each daily draw during the Main Promotional Period.
25. Prize packages consist of three tier prize packages, A, B and C, details outlined below:
Tier A Package - A holiday for 4 people and 7 nights, half board at a 4 star hotel to one of the following holiday destinations:
- Kerry, Ireland
- Salthill, Ireland
- Tramore, Ireland
- Cork, Ireland
- Donegal, Ireland
- Dublin, Ireland
- Wexford, Ireland
- Sligo, Ireland
- Clare, Ireland
Tier B Package – A holiday for 4 people, and 7 nights, half board at a 4 star hotel to one of the following European destinations:
- Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Hvar, Croatia
- Ayia Napa, Cyprus
- Paphos, Cyprus
- London, England
- Biarritz, France
- Nice, France
- Paris, France
- St-Tropez, France
- Berlin, Germany
- Corfu, Greece
- Crete, Greece
- Mykonos, Greece
- Budapest, Hungary
- Florence, Italy
- Rome, Italy
- Venice, Italy
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Portrush, Northern Ireland
- Bangor, Northern Ireland
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Madeira, Portugal
- The Algarve, Portugal
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Barcelona, Spain
- Gran Canaria, Spain
- Ibiza, Spain
- Lanzarote, Spain
- Majorca, Spain
- Marbella, Spain
- Menorca, Spain
- Tenerife, Spain
- Cardiff, Wales
Tier C Package – A holiday for 2 people and 7 nights, half board at a 4 star hotel to one of the following International destinations:
- Cape Verde, Africa
- Mauritius, Africa
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Toronto, Canada
- Vancouver, Canada
- Antigua, Caribbean
- Barbados, Caribbean
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- St Lucia, Caribbean
- The Bahamas, Caribbean
- Tobago, Caribbean
- Costa Rica, Central America
- Beijing, China
- Shanghai, China
- Bali, Indonesia
- Tokyo, Japan
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Singapore, Malaysia
- The Maldives, Maldives
- Cancun, Mexico
- Tulum, Mexico
- Marrakech, Morocco
- Hong Kong, SAR, China
- The Seychelles, Seychelles
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Sri Lanka, South Asia
- Seoul, South Korea
- Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Koh Samui, Thailand
- Phuket, Thailand
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Dubai, UAE
- Boston, USA
- Miami, USA
- New Orleans, USA
- New York, USA
- San Diego, USA
- Florida, USA
- Hawaii, USA
- Los Angeles, USA
- Hanoi, Vietnam
26. In the unlikely event that half board accommodation in the chosen location is not available over the Winners desired dates, Winners will be offered a choice to (i) change the travel dates to the destination where a half board package is available or (ii) receive half board accommodation to another location from the list outlined above.
27. The prize includes travel insurance and economy flights from the winner’s closest International ROI (Dublin) or NI (Belfast) airport from where the flight falls under the price cap. Travel to and from the ROI or NI airports and any additional expenses not mentioned are excluded. For ROI and NI holidays only, travel from the Winner’s closest station or airport to the destination are included. The holiday will be worth up to a maximum total value of €6k.
28. The hotels will be 4 star and will include, breakfast and lunch or dinner.
29. The Winner and guests are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize. All other costs and expenses incurred from the holiday including, but not limited to additional travel, transfers, excursions, visas (if applicable), vaccines (if applicable), accommodation , meals and drinks as required, spending money, tips and other gratuities are the Winner’s and their guests own.
30. The Winner and their guests for each holiday package must book their holiday within 6 weeks from initial contact with Promoter’s travel agent, JTB Europe Ltd. (“JTB”) and travel within 12 months from the date of the initial contact with JTB. Holidays cannot be transferred or postponed to a later date once booked and must be redeemed within the time period stated.
31. There must be a minimum of 4 weeks (6 weeks for Hawaii) from when travel is booked to when the Winner and their guest travel. Travel will be restricted during Christmas and the New Year period. The Promoter reserves the right to limit travel when there is a large congress, music concert or major sporting events which could mean the travel package exceeds the price cap set out by the Promoter; JTB will always endeavour to find a suitable alternative.
32. Winners and guests will be required to complete and sign a participation agreement form, provided by the Promoter (to be returned via email within 7 days of receipt). Within the form Winners and their guests are required to provide their name and address, photocopy of Passport (or other photo identification as applicable) and other details to enable the Promoter to check and verify their prize entitlement as a precondition for participating in the prize they have won. For Winners and guests under 18 years, this form must also be signed by their parent or legal guardian. It is the responsibility of the Winner (or the Winner’s parent or legal guardian where the Winner is under 18 years) to ensure that they and their guests sign and return their participation agreement forms. Failure to return signed participation agreement forms may result in the Winner and/or guests forfeiting their prize.
33. Winners will be put in direct touch with JTB to finalise their holiday booking and discuss the travel insurance policy provided as part of the holiday package. Full holiday details including airline tickets (if required) and hotel booking confirmation will be sent in accordance with the contact details as confirmed with JTB.
34. Airline ticket holders will be subject to terms and conditions of ticket purchase via the chosen airline. Please check the airline’s website for more details.
35. Holiday packages must be taken as a whole, flights and hotels cannot be redeemed separately. The Winner and their guests must travel together on the same flight to their holiday destination and stay in the same hotel.
36. Ticket holders have responsibility for all tickets in their possession. Removing any part of, altering or defacing an airline ticket may result in you being refused to travel. Once the ticket is in possession of the ticket holder, neither the Promoter nor any of its affiliates or agents nor the relevant airline shall be liable to compensate for lost, stolen, forgotten or subsequently damaged tickets. It is not possible to issue duplicate and/or replacement tickets.
37. Obtaining visas are the sole responsibility of the Winner and their guests.
38. Standard travel insurance will be included. However, it is the Winner’s responsibility to review the travel insurance policy (and the exclusions) provided within the prize package by JTB in advance of travelling and advise if additional factors (such as previous and current medical conditions or treatment) need to be taken into account. Any amendments to this policy – i.e. additional premiums as the result of age or medical conditions will be the responsibility of the Winner.
39. Holidays are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold or advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere.
40. Any holiday obtained in breach of these terms and conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be nullified.
41. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify Winner’s agreement and consent that Promoter and its affiliates and agents (including JTB) may use Winner’s and/or guest name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or city/town and country and biographical information for PR and social opportunities.
42. All Winners agree to take part in any reasonable publicity without further recompense.
43. The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes into the main promotion by way of a draw. Winners only will be notified in line within these terms and conditions.
44. The bonus prize consists of 1 x 4 star, half board, 7 night holiday for 2 people (international destinations) or 4 people (local and European destinations), at one of the locations mentioned in point 25.
45. The Winner of the Bonus Draw will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry by 25/10/17 if they have won and the prize claim process and conditions are as per previously stated.
46. Only valid promotional codes will be accepted. All promotional codes and entries are subject to verification. Promotional codes have no cash value and may not be sold or exchanged. Other manufacturer's references or printing errors do not constitute codes.
47. If you are unable to read your code or it is incomplete, please call the consumer helpline: ROI consumer helpline: 1800 317 318; NI consumer helpline: 0800 317 318 (Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm).
48. After 30/07/17 all unredeemed codes will be invalid for entry into the main promotion (as the Main Promotional Period has then ended), but unredeemed codes may still be entered until 22/10/17 for the chance to win 1 prize in the Bonus Draw. After 23/10/17 all unredeemed promotional codes will be invalid.
49. All promotional codes are unique and each valid code can only be entered and redeemed once. Once entered and redeemed, codes will be rendered void for further entry attempts. Any attempt to enter a code more than once will disqualify entry and any potential prize award will be forfeited.
50. The Winner will receive no fees in relation to their entry into this promotion. All costs incurred by obtaining time off of work or study to take part in the promotion are the responsibility of the Winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs incurred.
51. The Winner and their guests must not have any limitations upon their ability or rights to travel to and from ROI and NI. The right to refuse entry to the holiday destination country at the point of entry of your prize is held by Passport control and any given country’s authorities. The Promoter is not responsible for ensuring the Winner or their guest’s ability to travel and is not responsible for any costs incurred should entry be refused by Passport control or any given country’s authorities.
52. Winners and guests take full responsibility for any risks associated with traveling to, in and from ROI and NI. Winners and guests must take into account any travel advice from the Irish or British Government to ascertain if there are any issues with potential travel and the Promoter and JTB will try and assist with suitable alternatives should there be major concerns. So whilst they can advise and recommend, neither the Promoter nor JTB is responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the Winner or guests that arises from them not following Irish or British Government travel advice.
53. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred by a Winner or their guests should they be unable to redeem their prize due to an Irish or British Government travel warning. The Promoter will not substitute any alternate prize or cash equivalent where a Winner or their guests fail to redeem a prize for any reason.
54. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the Winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
55. All potential Winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these terms and conditions and could still be disqualified after having qualified as the Promoter reserves the right to verify all Winners and guests and to ensure that none of them will cause the Promoter and its affiliates any embarrassment. Part of this process may include questions during the claim process and a review of personal information sourced from data available in the public domain.
56. JTB, airlines and hotels may take any measures they deem necessary to ensure safety of Winners and their guests. The Winner is liable for any damages or fines caused by the Winner or their guests due to unreasonable behaviour or any illicit activities.
57. A list of Winners’ full names and their counties will be available by writing to Win A Holiday With Coke Ireland Promotion, Haygarth Group, 28-31 High Street, Wimbledon Village, Wimbledon, SW19 5BY, UK within 3 months of the promotion closing.
58. No cash or other alternative gift available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
59. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
60. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
61. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
62. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event. The Promoter has the right to delay a daily draw and select additional Winners in a future draw.
63. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter, its affiliates and agents, nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:-
1.1. Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faulty, incorrect or failed electronic data transmissions;
1.2. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this promotion;
1.3. Communications’ line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
1.4. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; or
1.5 Any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
64. If you had previously opted into marketing communications within the Facebook or mobile app, or other platforms, and you now intend to opt out of receiving these communications, you may do so by contacting Customer Services using the details outlined below.
66. This Promotion is conducted pursuant to a Lottery License granted to the Arc Cancer Support Centre (Charity No. 10867) under the District Court area of Dublin Metropolitan.
67. Your data will be shared with JTB, No. 1 Farriers Yard, 79-85 Fulham Palace Road, London, W6 8JA in order to fulfil your prize - we will not use it for any other purpose without authorisation. You may access your personal data at any time, have it removed or modified on simple request to consumer services: ROI consumer helpline: 1800 317 318; NI consumer helpline: 0800 317 318 (Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm).
68. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
69. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.