Coca-Cola Ireland Summer 2016 on-pack Terms and Conditions
Chill to win a Coca-Cola Mini Fridge – 1 to be won every hour (Draws 10.00 – 23.00)
Full Terms & Conditions
By entering this promotion participants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Coca-Cola Ireland, 38-39 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2, Ireland. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
- This promotion is open to residents of Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland only. Excluding employees and their immediate families of Coca-Cola Ireland (the “Promoter”), Coca-Cola Enterprises Limited, their agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Participants must be aged 13 years or over. Participants under 16 require parental/guardian consent to enter.
- Mobile smartphone or camera, internet access and email account required to enter the promotion.
- This promotion opens 09:00 on 4th July 2016 and closes at 23:00 on 30th September 2016. Draws will be held every hour, on the hour between 10.00 and 23.00 every day during this period (14 draws per day and 1,246 draws in total).
- Any entry received after 23.00 on 30th September 2016 (promotion closing date) will not be valid.
- Any entries received between 23:00 and 09:59 on any day during the main promotional period will be entered into the 10.00 draw the following day.
- A maximum of 1 entry per person per hourly draw permitted. (Totaling at 14 entries permitted per person per day and 1,246 entries over the Promotional Period). Maximum one prize may be won per household.
- Participants are advised to keep the bottle label or can as it may be required for verification purposes.
How to enter
- There are 1,246 Coca-Cola mini fridges available to be won throughout the Promotional Period. To enter, purchase a promotional 330ml can of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero or a promotional 500ml bottle of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero. No purchase is necessary for residents in Northern Ireland (see clause 17 below).
- Promotional packs can be identified by the ‘Chill to win’ message on the bottle label or can. The thermochromic labels will feature on 500ml promotional bottles of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero and 330ml cans of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero and are subject to availability.
- Participants will be required to chill their pack in a fridge to 3 - 6 degrees centigrade and wait for the thermochromic label to change colour. Once the label has changed colour, participants need to visit http://coke.ie/summer and upload a photograph of their colour changed bottle or can.
- Participants will then be required to either Log Into or create a Coca-Cola account by providing their email address, date of birth, country of residence and as well as creating a password.
- Participants will be required to verify their details (ensuring their email address is personal and accessible throughout the promotion) and submit their delivery address for their Coke mini fridge (should they win).
- All participants will receive a message on-screen immediately after entering a valid photograph of a promotional pack, notifying them that they have been entered into a draw.
- All valid entries will be entered into the draw taking place for the hour of entry. Draws will take place between 10:00 and 23:00 every day (14 draws per day). Any entries between 23:00 and before 09:59 on any day during the promotional period will be included in the 10:00 draw the following day.
- One winner per hour will be drawn at random from all valid entries submitted in the hour before that draw via an independently audited and verified programme. If your entry of a valid photograph of a promotional pack is drawn at random, you will win. Although all prizes are available to be won, if there are no entries within a 1 hour period, they may not all be claimed.
- NI only: No purchase necessary: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, including your full name, postal address, DOB and phone number. NPN emails will be entered into the following day(s) draw at the same hour slot as the entry was received. Max of 5 NPN entries throughout the promotional period.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries over 14 per day from the same person will be accepted.
- The ROI Promotion is run pursuant to a Lottery License granted to the Arc Cancer Support Centre (Charity No. 10857) under the District Court area of Dublin Metropolitan. The purpose of this lottery is for supporting persons affected by Cancer.
- Only chilled photos of promotional packs will be valid and accepted. All entries and submitted photos are subject to verification. Photographs of promotional packs have no cash value and may not be sold or exchanged.
- Photographs of the chilled bottle or can must not be shared and must only be entered once.
- No decedent, offensive or irrelevant photographs should be entered.
- After 30th September 2016, all unredeemed promotional packs and entries will be invalid.
- If your pack promotional pack label does not change colour when chilled, please have the offending label and if practical, the bottle or can, to hand and call the consumer helpline on 1800932246 for ROI residents. For NI residents call 0800 0385374.
- All promotional packs and each valid photograph can only be entered and redeemed once. Once entered and redeemed, packs will be rendered void for further entry attempts. Any attempt to enter the same photograph more than once will disqualify entry and any prize award will be forfeited.
- Participants are advised to keep the bottle label or can as it may be required for verification purposes. No photographs uploaded to coke.ie/summer will be stored.
- The main prize consists of one of 1,246 Coca-Cola mini fridges with the following features:
- Size: 18.4 x 25.5 x 27.6cm
- Capacity: 4 liters (can hold x6 Coca-Cola cans)
- A mains cable with a UK plug
- Maximum one win per household.
Notification and delivery of the prize
- In the case of a winning entry, an email will be sent to the participant’s stated email address within 24 hours to confirm that their entry has been successfully selected and all personal and delivery details have been captured and that a verification process is underway. Once their details have been validated, another email will be sent to their stated email address to confirm once their prize has been dispatched.
- The Promoter will dispatch the Coca-Cola Mini Fridge to the winner by a delivery service within 28 working days of the winner being notified (excluding weekends) to the address provided by the winner upon entering at http://coke.ie/summer. The Coca-Cola Mini Fridge will be delivered via a courier service.
- If the winner is not available to receive their prize, the courier will post a card through the letter box with contact details. The winner will be required to contact the phone number within 1 week to rearrange delivery.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery of the prize due to the provision of incorrect contact details by participants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted.
- In the event that the Coca-Cola Mini Fridge is not delivered within 28 working days, please contact the consumer helpline on 1800932246 for ROI residents. For NI residents call 0800 0385374.
- In the event that there are any queries raised regarding delivery information, the Promoter may need to contact the participant via the email address or telephone number provided upon submitting a claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes into the hourly draws in the event of unclaimed prizes in a previous draw.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned.
- No cash or other alternative gift available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
- The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by participants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
- The Promoter reserves the right to:
- verify all entries
- verify the winners
- withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion
- disqualify the participant where there are:
- reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions
- or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements
- or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion
- or won using fraudulent means
- The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- For a list of full names and counties of winners, email Coca_Cola_Ireland@haygarth.co.uk for ROI and Coca_Cola_NI@haygarth.co.uk for NI between 1st October and 31st December 2016.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Entrant’s data will be shared with specialist third party auditors to carry out prize draws and verification and Insurance and Fulfilment houses in order to fulfil the winners’ order. Consumer’s data will be stored in the Coca-Cola Consumer Database (CID) until requested otherwise. Participants may access their personal data at any time, have it removed or modified on simple request to consumer services on 1800932246 for ROI residents. For NI residents call 0800 0385374.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the relevant laws of the specific country and thus the courts of the Republic of Ireland / Northern Ireland. The local courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms.
1.1.1. Any incorrect or inaccurate entries, or for any faulty, incorrect, failed, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
1.1.2. Any unauthorised access to, or theft or, destruction at any point in the operation of this promotion or any unauthorized alteration of the promotional packs;
1.1.3. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
1.1.4. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
1.1.5. Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion;
1.1.6. Entrant’s personal data will be integrated into the Coca-Cola database. By selecting the opt-in checkbox they authorise us to do so.