Coca-Cola Ireland Terms and Conditions: WIN a Coke Mini Projector every hour (9.00 – 23.00)
To Enter Tap (NFC) or Text “Projector” to 80800 or 50015
Short Terms & Conditions:
ROI & NI only. 16+. Normal exclusions apply. No purchase required. Android used only, enable your NFC functionality, tap phone icon and send free message or enter via free text 09:00 – 23:00 daily, 09/01/2017 – 19/02/2017 (5 max entries per day/20 max entries over Promotional Period). There is a total of 588 prizes available to be won during the Promotional Period via hourly draws. Maximum of one prize per household. See coke.ie/projector for full T&Cs. Promotion in ROI under license issued by Arc Cancer Support Centre. Promoter: Coca-Cola Ireland, Ground Floor, 2 Ballsbridge Park, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
©2017 The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola, Coke, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar are registered trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company. All rights reserved.
Full Terms & Conditions:
By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Coca-Cola Ireland, Ground Floor, 2 Ballsbridge Park, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This Promotion is open to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland residents aged 16 years and over. Excluding employees and their immediate families of Coca-Cola Ireland (the “Promoter”), Coca-Cola HBC, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries over 5 per day, 20 throughout the promotion from the same person will be accepted.
3. Mobile phone, internet and email account required.
4. Promotional Period: This promotion opens 09:00 on 9th January 2017 and closes at 23:00 on 19th February 2017.
5. A maximum of 5 entries permitted per person per day/ 20 entries per person over the Promotional Period. Maximum 1 prize per household.
6. After 23:00 on 19th February 2017 any texts will be invalid.
How to enter
7. No purchase necessary. To enter: Android Users tap your phone on the NFC icon to send your free text. All other users and those who do not wish to use NFC text “PROJECTOR” to 50015 (for ROI) or 80800 (for NI). All participants who enter will receive an instant text message response (at no charge) confirming entry in an hourly draw.
8. Participants are advised to take care when entering the text code and entry details; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes and incorrect text numbers may be charged your standard network rate. Only correct entries that have followed the instructions will be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, spelling mistakes will be disqualified. Capital letters or lowercase will both be accepted. Entries or claims not received, incomplete, illegible or delayed will not be accepted.
Selecting the winner(s)
9. Draws will be held every hour, on the hour between 10.00 and 23.00 every day during this period (14 draws per day, 98 a week and 588 draws in total).
10. There are a maximum of 98 prizes available to be won each week for 6 weeks during the Promotional Period (588 in total).
11. All 588 prizes will be available to be won throughout the Promotional Period or via a wrap up draw on 20/02/2017.
12. All valid entries will be entered into the draw taking place for the relevant hour of entry. Draws will take place between 10.00 and 23:00 every day (14 draws per day). Any entries between 23:00 and before 08:59 on any day during the promotional period will be included in the 10:00 draw the following morning.
13. One winner per hour will be drawn at random from all valid entries received in the previous hour (or those captured between 2300 – 0859 overnight) via an independently audited and verified programme.
14. The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this Promotion.
15. There is the chance to win one Coke Mini Projector every hour between the hours of 09.00 – 23.00 throughout the Promotional Period.
16. The prize consists of one Coke Mini Projector and smartphone adapter. The projector is compatible with certain iOS and Android smartphones via the adapter provided.
Notification and delivery of the prize
17. Winners will receive a separate text to inform them of their win and provide a URL to follow to redeem the prize.
18. Winners ONLY will be text a URL to follow to enter contact and delivery details for the prize to be fulfilled. This text will be sent within 30 minutes of each hourly draw close.
19. Any unclaimed prizes will be allocated to the wrap up draw. Winners will be selected from all valid entrants in this draw and will be contacted via text on 22/02/17 and the normal verification process will be followed.
20. Winners will be required to visit the URL provided and register (or login as an existing user) , providing their full name, date of birth, mobile number (this needs to be the mobile number which entered and received the winning text response), valid email address that is personal and accessible throughout the promotion and delivery address for their Coke Mini Projector. Consumers will have 14 days from the date they have received the win text to provide their details otherwise they will be disqualified. Winners should keep hold of their text message until their win has been verified.
21. Once winners have submitted their personal details online a verification process will then take place. In the event that there are any queries raised regarding delivery information the Promoter may need to contact the participant via the email address or telephone number provided upon submitting a claim. All verified entries will be submitted to the handling house.
22. On successful validation, the Promoter will dispatch one Coke Mini Projector to the verified winner by post within 28 working days of the promotional close date to the address provided by the winner. The Coke Mini Projector will be delivered via Royal Mail Signed For service. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted.
23. In the event that the Coke Mini Projector is not delivered within 28 working days of the promotional close date, please contact the ROI consumer helpline on: 1800 932246 (Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm). For N.I residents: call 0800 038 5374, or email email@example.com
24. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating.
25. No cash or other alternative gift available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
26. The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
28. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
30. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion for which there will be no recompense, including the publication of their full names and counties
31. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
32. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
33. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human, mobile or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
34. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
35. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
36.Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:-
Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, incorrect, failed, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption;
Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; or
Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
37. Entrant’s data will be shared with Mad About Handling, PO Box 83, Knighton, Llandrindod Wells, LD1 9BE in order to fulfill the winners’ order - we will not use it for any other purpose without authorization. Entrant’s personal data will be integrated into the Coca-Cola database where entrants have given authorization by selecting the “opt-in” checkbox. Entrants may access their personal data at any time, have it removed or modified on simple request to consumer services: ROI consumer helpline: 1800 932246 (Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm). For N.I residents: call 0800 038 5374, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
38. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
39. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.