WIN A FESTIVAL TRIP AWAY IN EUROPE EVERY WEEKDAY*
SHORT TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Open to ROI and NI residents aged 18 years or over. No purchase necessary. *The promotion opens at 00:00 on 08/01/2018 and closes at 23.59 on 16/02/2018. There will be one winner each weekday. Each winner will have the choice of going with three guests to either (i) A Music Festival in the Austria Alps(ii) A Music Festival in Barcelona; or (iii) A Music Festival in Split, Croatia. For full terms and conditions and prize details please visit www.cocacola.ie.
Coke Ireland Terms and Conditions:
WIN a Festival Trip in Europe
Full Terms & Conditions:
By entering this promotion Entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these Terms and Conditions and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter and Data Controller: Coca-Cola Ireland, Ground Floor, 2 Ballsbridge Park, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4; no entries should be sent to this address.
Prize Fulfilment Agency: Black Tomato Limited t/a The Black Tomato Agency, 40-42 Scrutton St, London EC2A 4PP; no entries should be sent to this address.
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland residents only, excluding employees and their immediate families of any Coca-Cola company, Coca-Cola HBC, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
3. To enter this promotion, Entrants in ROI must text FLAVOUR to 51500 and entrants in NI must text FLAVOUR to 81515. Standard SMS rates apply.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. The opportunity to win a trip for you and 3 guests to selected festivals (as set out below in paragraph 12) every weekday (i.e. one prize each day between Monday and Friday inclusive, 5 prizes in total per week) opens at 00:00 on 08/01/2018 and closes at 23.59 on 16/02/2018 (“Main Promotional Period”). Winners are drawn each relevant morning from all entries submitted the previous day. All valid entries received between 00.00 each Friday morning and 23.59 each Sunday night during the Main Promotional Period will be included in the draw to take place on the following Monday. The first draw will take place on 09/01/2018, and each weekday (Monday – Friday) after that until the final draw on 19/02/2018.
6. Entrants are limited to 5 entries per day. Any Entrant who submits more than 5 entries on a given day will be disqualified from the draw for that day.
7. Entrants cannot win more than 1 prize during the promotion. Only one prize per household.
How to enter
8. There are 30 prizes to be won over the Main Promotional Period. To be entered into 1 of 30 draws to win the prize you will need to send a text message to 51500 with the text FLAVOUR in ROI, and send a text message to 81515 in NI. Standard SMS entry rates apply and may vary in accordance with your Network Operator or Price Plan.
9. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups, syndicates or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries from the same person beyond the daily limit will be accepted.
10. There are a total of 30 prizes available to be won throughout the Main Promotional Period i.e. one prize each weekday (Monday to Friday inclusive), totalling a maximum of 5 prizes per week. Each prize consists of a return economy class flight from Dublin airport to an airport convenient to the relevant festival, 3 nights’ accommodation and a festival ticket each for the Winner and three guests. The Winner and all guests must be 18 years of age or older.
11. All details regarding the travel and accommodation (including, but not limited to, the dates of travel, the airline, class of flight, the airport(s) that the flights depart from and arrive to, luggage allowance for the flight and choice of accommodation) will be decided by the Promoter in their sole discretion. Transfers to and from the airports are not included with the prize.
12. Each Winner will have the choice of going to either (i) the Snowbombing Festival in Mayrhofen, Austria in April 2018; (ii) the Sonar 2018 Festival in Barcelona, Spain in June 2018; or (iii) the Ultra Europe Festival in Split, Croatia in July 2018. In the event the festival you have chosen is cancelled or sells out we will provide you with your second choice of festival (subject to availability). If your second choice festival is cancelled or sells out, you will be provided with a prize of equal or greater value, such prize to be chosen by the Promoter in their sole discretion.
13. To claim the prize, Winners will be required to provide a valid ROI or NI home address, mobile number and proof of ID in the form of a passport. Full details of the prize will be provided to Winners.
14. As the prize requires international travel, the Winners and their guests must have and maintain valid passports endorsed with all relevant visas and with expiry dates no less than six (6) months following the proposed dates of travel or such other duration as may be required by any relevant regulation. These passports, and their holders, must not be subject to any restrictions on their rights to travel to and from the applicable country or countries. Passport control and in-country authorities may reserve the right to refuse entry to Winners and/or their guests. The Promoter shall not be responsible for ensuring your ability to travel to your destination nor for any additional costs incurred should you be refused entry.
15. It is the responsibility of the Winner and guests (if applicable) to check any travel advisories issued by the Government, determine whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the destination, and take out travel insurance. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any Winner and/or their guests arising out of their failure to follow any travel advisories issued by the Government.
16. The Winner and their guests must comply with and are responsible for obtaining any inoculation and health regulations required by the prize destination country.
17. The Promoter will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any Winner and/or their guests should any Winner and/or their guests not redeem the prize as a result of any Government travel warning or advisory applicable to the destination country and/or countries or for any other failure on their part to travel. In particular, the Promoter shall have no obligation to substitute any alternative prize, cash equivalent or other compensation where a Winner and/or their guests fail to redeem a prize for any reason.
18. Winners and their guests must comply with the terms and limitations of airlines, other transport providers, and the venues involved in the provision of any prize. In particular, Winners and their guests must comply with all health and safety guidelines and instructions and all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
Selecting the Winner, notification and delivery of the prize
19. The promotion will start at 00:00 on 08/01/2018. There will be a draw each weekday (i.e. Monday to Friday inclusive) during the Main Promotional Period. For each draw there will be 1 Winner drawn from all valid entries submitted the previous day. All valid entries received between 00.00 each Friday morning and 23.59 each Sunday night during the Main Promotional Period will be included in the draw to take place on the following Monday. This equates to a total of 30 prizes drawn via 30 prize draws during the Main Promotional Period (5 per week for a period of 6 weeks).
20. In the unlikely instance of technical difficulties on a particular day, entries received from the day in question will be rolled over to the following day where two winners will be selected (or to the next possible day if technical difficulties continue for a period of two or more days).
21. Black Tomato Limited t/a The Black Tomato Agency, 40-42 Scrutton St, London EC2A 4PP, are the prize fulfilment agency appointed by the Promoter. By entering the promotion, the Entrants consent to their personal information being provided to and used by the Black Tomato Agency and to be contacted directly by the Black Tomato Agency in relation to the promotion.
22. The Winners will be selected at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process. The Winners will be selected and then contacted via the phone number used to submit the entry and required to provide the Black Tomato Agency with information including their name, mobile number, a valid NI or ROI home address, and proof of ID provided in the form of a scan or photo of the Winner’s passport. They will also be required to provide a scan or photo of their three guests’ passports. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited.
23. The Black Tomato Agency will phone or send a text message to the Winner (using the phone number used to submit the entry) within 24 hours of the relevant prize draw. The call or text message will notify the Winner that they have won (subject to verification) and give the Winner information on the prize and claim procedure including contact number. The Black Tomato Agency will continue to try to make contact with the Winner via the phone number provided for a further 28 days if they have not received a call from the Winner.
24. In order to claim the prize, Winners will be required to call the prize claim line within 28 days of the initial phone call or text message. If the Winner does not call the claim line within 28 days of the phone call or text message or if they are disqualified for any reason they will forfeit their prize. The Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize in the event of a non-claim.
25. Once Winners have provided their personal details to the Black Tomato Agency a verification process will then take place.
26. On successful validation, the Third Party will dispatch the flight tickets, festival tickets and details of the accommodation for all four parties to the verified Winner by post within 28 days from successful verification to the address provided by the Winner. The prize will be delivered via a recorded delivery service. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by Entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted.
27. In the event that the flight tickets, festival tickets and details of the accommodation are not delivered within 28 days from calling the Black Tomato Agency and providing personal details, please contact consumer services: ROI consumer helpline: 1800 317 318; NI consumer helpline: 0800 317 318 (Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm).
28. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating.
29. No alternative gift available in whole or in part, except, in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a suitable alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
30. The Promoter and its agents (including the Black Tomato Agency) will only use personal information supplied by Entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
32. All potential Winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
33. The prize does not include any airport departure or government taxes. These must be paid by the Winner and their guests.
34. The Winners may be required to take part in publicity and PR events and launch and by accepting these Terms and Conditions, they agree to do so.
35. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend and/or extend this promotion in wholly exceptional circumstances outside of its control without notice to the Entrants.
36. A list of Winners’ full names and their counties, will be available by writing to Coca-Cola Ireland, Ground Floor, 2 Ballsbridge Park, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 within 3 months of the promotion closing.
37. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion for which there will be no recompense, including the publication of their full names and counties.
38. Failure to attend for any reason whatsoever on the travel dates booked does not entitle the Winner and/or their guests to an alternative prize and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited
39. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
40. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, there may be technical difficulties with accepting entries. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reasons whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event. The Promoter has the right to delay a draw and select additional Winners in a future draw.
41. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:-
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
b. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt;
c. any injury or damage to a participants’ person, phone, computer or other property which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion;
42. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.